Sabi River Sun Resort
Located in close proximity to the Kruger National Park, the Sabi River Sun Resort hotel in Hazyview is the perfect destination for visitors seeking a unique wildlife experience in the warm heart of Mpumalanga province.
- Air Conditioning
- Airport handling service on request
- Baby cots on request, Baby-sitting facility on request
- Bowling Greens, Concierge,
- Doctor / Dentist on call (24 hours), Dry Cleaning (next day)
- Guest Relations, Highchairs on request, Laundry / Valet
Late check-out available on request, Shuttle Service (on request)
- Bank, Laundromat, Car Hire, Open parking (no charge)
- Outdoor Pool – not heated, Pets – only guide dogs permitted on request
- Restaurant, Safety Deposit Box,
- Tennis Courts, Transfer Services, Volleyball, Mountain Bike Rental
Comfortable and homely accommodation, enhanced by spectacular views, a rich natural heritage, and abundant wildlife, all combine to create a stay that is utterly relaxing and unforgettable.
In addition to its natural splendour and safari opportunities, the resort offers guests appetizing dining, an 18-hole golf course, recreational facilities, and conferencing, as well as a year-round children’s entertainment program. The Heather’s Spa offers the opportunity unwind in an atmosphere of bliss and privacy, with a range of exclusive rejuvenating treatments.
Our Hazyview hotel offers guests 60 well-appointed en-suite rooms, characterised by modern convenience and comfort.
After embarking on many thrilling experiences during your Safari, from viewing wildlife in the comfort of a classic safari vehicle to adrenalin-filled once in a lifetime adventures, you will end your days with a comfortable stay in one of the preferred rest camps and 5 star lodges throughout our region of travel.
Imagine sipping a sundowner drink as you watch the crimson sun set behind savannah trees, and a bonfire sparkling into the star-studded night sky. All this awaits you .